Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Today is a day is a day is a day...

Seems like life sort of is in slow motion sometimes. You find yourself repeating steps that you know you should have completed long ago, never to return to. I am almost 31 years old. Man am I getting old fast, and today I went through another job interview. I thought I was past the whole job interview process again like you do when you start over.

Well, that's it. I am starting over. Life seems to repeat itself in the areas that are most frustrating. Areas that you can't really learn a lesson from and leave behind like you would like to. Areas that make destiny an old album of no so great music that you find yourself listening to over and over again. I really don't understand it.

Today I was interviewed for a job like one who is just starting out in a career. I am really. Starting out in a career, and of course I got the job.

Real estate? We shall see.

A day is a day is day. Right? Perhaps tomorrow can be a new day.

No comments: